- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2009 Elmwood Ave, Tampa, FL 336053 beds, 2 baths, 1,456 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1993 for $27,200,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,456 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1990540000
- Zillow Home ID: 45113076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2009 Elmwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.7% higher than in Tampa, and 344.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33605 home values.
- 2007 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$80K211,230
- 2013 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$104K321,598
- 2012 Maple Ave Tampa, FL$72K321,932
- 2010 Maple Ave Tampa, FL$62K211,487
- 2014 Maple Ave Tampa, FL$56K21884
- 2008 Maple Ave Tampa, FL$90K421,666
- 2005 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$43K21723
- 2012 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$55K321,352
- 2010 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$53K21768
- 2015 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$54K211,432
- 2008 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$39K211,008
- 2014 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$39K211,092
- 2016 Maple Ave Tampa, FL$41K21884
- 2006 Maple Ave Tampa, FL$48K211,164
- 2016 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$44K211,185
- 2006 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$54K321,250
- 2018 Maple Ave Tampa, FL$41K21884
- 2011 Flagler St APT A Tampa, FL$73K211,458
- 2019 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$72K321,909
- 2018 Elmwood Ave Tampa, FL$38K31927
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!