2009 Melrose Dr, Augusta, GA 309063 beds, 2 baths, 1,379 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 159 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $89,900
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 370494
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,379 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1223060000
- Zillow Home ID: 14974810
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2009 Melrose Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Southside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.1% greater than in Augusta, and 198.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Southside home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southside home values.
- 2007 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$58K31.51,352
- 2011 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$89K31.51,467
- 2008 Denmark Dr Augusta, GA$63K311,225
- 2010 Denmark Dr Augusta, GA$96K321,558
- 2006 Denmark Dr Augusta, GA$68K311,033
- 2010 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$91K31.51,397
- 2012 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$71K321,107
- 2005 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$51K31.51,100
- 2013 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$69K31.51,107
- 2012 Denmark Dr Augusta, GA$56K311,273
- 2004 Denmark Dr Augusta, GA$72K311,469
- 2008 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$93K311,684
- 2014 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$66K221,235
- 2014 Denmark Dr Augusta, GA$54K311,225
- 2013 Denmark Dr # 0 Augusta, GA$70K32--
- 2006 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$91K31.51,555
- 2016 Denmark Dr Augusta, GA$52K311,259
- 2003 Melrose Dr Augusta, GA$49K41.51,450
- 2002 Denmark Dr Augusta, GA$70K311,033
- 2007 Denmark Dr Augusta, GA$54K311,273
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292