2009 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 904035 beds, 6 baths, 4,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 145 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other, Radiant
- Last sold: Oct 2009 for $2,010,000
- Price/sqft: $795
- MLS #: 14757713
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- 4-story elevator. Media/gym room, 2 loft rooms, and large 2nd flr bonus/media/play room.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 4279005018
- Zillow Home ID: 20476574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2009 Montana Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90403 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% higher than in Santa Monica, and 85.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90403 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Monica.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90403 home values.
- 2009 Montana Ave Santa Monica, CA$6.46M56--
- 753 20th St Santa Monica, CA$3.09M442,486
- 745 20th St Santa Monica, CA$4.38M55.55,316
- 750 21st St # 5 Santa Monica, CA$962K22903
- 750 21st St # 4 Santa Monica, CA$1.36M231,950
- 750 21st St # 1 Santa Monica, CA$1.1M231,402
- 750 21st St # 6 Santa Monica, CA$941K121,149
- 750 21st St # 3 Santa Monica, CA$1.36M231,950
- 750 21st St # 2 Santa Monica, CA$1.36M231,950
- 746 21st St Santa Monica, CA$2.56M411,619
- 739 20th St Santa Monica, CA$4.2M565,365
- 740 21st St Santa Monica, CA$4.03M4--4,000
- 740 21st St Santa Monica, CA$4.12M444,000
- 734 21st St Santa Monica, CA$2.71M332,046
- 733 20th St Santa Monica, CA$3.2M321,704
- 728 21st St Santa Monica, CA$3.89M554,003
- 727 20th St Santa Monica, CA$3.5M453,208
- 1925 Montana Ave APT 1 Santa Monica, CA$1.13M321,692
- 1925 Montana Ave APT 5 Santa Monica, CA$1.17M321,692
- 1925 Montana Ave APT 4 Santa Monica, CA$957K221,145
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!