2009 Osceola Dr, Lafayette, IN 479093 beds, 1 bath, 1,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 260 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,040 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 791104256016000032
- Zillow Home ID: 50652418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2009 Osceola Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47909 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.9% less than in Lafayette, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 47909 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 2013 Osceola Dr Lafayette, IN$138K322,158
- 2005 Osceola Dr Lafayette, IN$82K311,188
- 2008 Shasta Dr Lafayette, IN$96K--21,345
- 2012 Shasta Dr Lafayette, IN$55K--1925
- 2004 Shasta Dr Lafayette, IN$56K--1925
- 2017 Osceola Dr Lafayette, IN$76K--11,220
- 2008 Osceola Dr Lafayette, IN$78K--11,117
- 2012 Osceola Dr Lafayette, IN$79K--21,110
- 2016 Shasta Dr Lafayette, IN$74K--11,275
- 2001 Osceola Dr Lafayette, IN$58K311,145
- 3037 Choctaw Dr Lafayette, IN$65K31925
- 2004 Osceola Dr Lafayette, IN$61K31925
- 2000 Shasta Dr Lafayette, IN$58K--1.5925
- 2016 Osceola Dr Lafayette, IN$88K--11,325
- 2021 Osceola Dr Lafayette, IN$74K--11,052
- 3029 Choctaw Dr Lafayette, IN$102K--21,425
- 70 Hopi Ct Lafayette, IN$115K42.51,836
- 2020 Shasta Dr Lafayette, IN$95K--21,365
- 2009 Shasta Dr Lafayette, IN$55K--1925
- 2013 Shasta Dr Lafayette, IN$56K--11,025
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292