2009 Philcrest Rd, Raleigh, NC 276123 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,023 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $386,500
- Price/sqft: $128
- Finished basement, 915 sqft
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 448 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,023 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: 079619710307000
- Zillow Home ID: 6408635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2009 Philcrest Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Six Forks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.6% less than in Raleigh, and 55.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Six Forks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Six Forks home values.
- 4423 Memorial Dr Raleigh, NC$203K--21,172
- 4421 Memorial Dr Raleigh, NC$281K422,024
- 2208 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$244K42.52,013
- 4427 Memorial Dr Raleigh, NC--------
- 4401 Memorial Dr Raleigh, NC$275K421,782
- 2204 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$217K--2.51,908
- 4420 Lead Mine Rd Raleigh, NC$178K--31,448
- 4424 Lead Mine Rd Raleigh, NC$172K--1.51,743
- 4416 Lead Mine Rd Raleigh, NC$164K--1.51,536
- 2212 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$302K--32,985
- 2008 Philcrest Rd Raleigh, NC$407K--1.52,220
- 4508 Lead Mine Rd Raleigh, NC$255K--22,108
- 2216 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$390K--32,977
- 2124 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$272K--2.51,984
- 2201 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$206K--21,664
- 4512 Lead Mine Rd Raleigh, NC$174K--1.51,607
- 2220 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$270K533,143
- 4400 Memorial Dr Raleigh, NC$312K322,688
- 4426 Memorial Dr Raleigh, NC$202K----2,103
- 2211 Hillock Dr Raleigh, NC$253K--32,258
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292