2009 West Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016
Sold on 6/21/13: $430,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,394 sq ft
- Lot:6,534 sqft
- Year Built:1911
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $430,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow171
- Last Remodel Year1911
- Parcel #5061009014
- School DistrictLos Angeles Unified
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID20595818
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$426,617||$375K – $469K||+$303||$306||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,169/mo||$1.3K – $2.7K/mo||-$16||$1.56||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Mid City home values will rise 15.5% next year, compared to a 8.9% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Mid City homes, this home is valued 31.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mid City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.3% higher than in Los Angeles, and 14.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mid City home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City home values.
Neighborhood for 2009 West Boulevard
- 1951 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$458K31.01,769
- 1952 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$514K31.02,168
- 2008 Hillcrest Dr # 869 Los Angeles, CA$487K32.02,412
- 2018 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$450K42.02,092
- 1918 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$454K22.01,712
- 1935 Hillcrest Dr # 869 Los Angeles, CA$449K32.01,881
- 1921 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$414K32.01,752
- 1910 Hillcrest Dr # 869 Los Angeles, CA$439K43.02,328
- 4530 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles, CA$589K41.02,397
- 4554 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles, CA$595K42.02,371
- 2206 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$441K3--1,499
- 4524 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles, CA$564K31.02,108
- 2119 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$796K33.02,450
- 2022 Vineyard Ave # 1675 Los Angeles, CA$466K42.01,964
- 2220 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$471K------
- 1921 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$722K43.02,526
- 2221 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$836K42.03,180
- 2208 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$584K42.01,950
- 1932 Buckingham Rd Los Angeles, CA$736K53.02,774
- 2021 Vineyard Ave Los Angeles, CA$312K11.0769
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005