2009 Whatcom St, Bellingham, WA 982296 beds, 2 baths, 2,514 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2002 for $197,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 2 spaces, 671 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,514 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3803324204450000
- Zillow Home ID: 23634366
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2009 Whatcom Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Puget market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.6% higher than in Bellingham, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Puget home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bellingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Puget home values.
- 2015 Whatcom St Bellingham, WA$197K311,114
- 1211 Verona St Bellingham, WA$270K321,632
- 1200 Undine St Bellingham, WA$306K62.52,494
- 1215 Verona St Bellingham, WA$311K321,956
- 2010 Whatcom St Bellingham, WA$295K321,648
- 1206 Undine St Bellingham, WA$263K31.51,381
- 2014 Whatcom St Bellingham, WA$330K321,648
- 2002 Whatcom St Bellingham, WA$301K21.51,312
- 1214 Undine St Bellingham, WA$266K31.51,286
- 1221 Verona St Bellingham, WA$212K321,680
- 2018 Whatcom Ln Bellingham, WA$299K321,708
- 1216 Undine St Bellingham, WA$255K311,248
- 1225 Verona St Bellingham, WA$316K321,956
- 1160 Undine St Bellingham, WA$263K222,140
- 2117 Whatcom St Bellingham, WA$586K543,805
- 2121 Whatcom St Bellingham, WA$493K332,571
- 1229 Verona St Bellingham, WA$246K32.51,664
- 2022 Whatcom Ln Bellingham, WA$347K321,748
- 1163 Newton St Bellingham, WA$295K42.51,746
- 1224 Undine St Bellingham, WA$296K432,543
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.