- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20096 Fenelon St, Detroit, MI 482343 beds, 2 baths, 860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $13,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 420 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 860 sqft
- Lot depth: 114
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 13017105
- Zillow Home ID: 88631464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20096 Fenelon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48234 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 98.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% less than in Detroit, and 380.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 48234 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48234 home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,110 sqft, 4,356 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 20108 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$28K31.51,009
- 20088 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$47K--1.5860
- 20078 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$48K--11,009
- 20114 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$65K--11,009
- 20070 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$49K--1.51,009
- 20095 Conley St Detroit, MI$30K--11,006
- 20109 Conley St Detroit, MI$31K311,005
- 20089 Conley St Detroit, MI$35K311,006
- 20079 Conley St Detroit, MI$31K--11,006
- 20060 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$41K--11,009
- 20115 Conley St Detroit, MI$48K--11,006
- 20200 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$54K--11,009
- 20071 Conley St Detroit, MI$30K--11,003
- 20052 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$33K--11,009
- 20061 Conley St Detroit, MI$36K321,006
- 20201 Conley St Detroit, MI$31K--1.51,006
- 20210 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$29K--11,009
- 20042 Fenelon St Detroit, MI$28K--11,009
- 20051 Conley St Detroit, MI$36K--11,006
- 20211 Conley St Detroit, MI$34K--11,006
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!