201 Chestnut Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943064 beds, 3 baths, 1,870 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,580,000
- Price/sqft: $845
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,870 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Lot depth: 116
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 13233049
- Zillow Home ID: 19503480
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Chestnut Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ventura market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 279.2% higher than in San Jose Metro, and 35.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ventura home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ventura home values.
- 211 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.71M532,073
- 3390 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$2.87M432,123
- 221 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.99M32.52,243
- 3371 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.27M311,261
- 3363 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.3M321,208
- 3381 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.23M211,026
- 231 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.47M321,174
- 3396 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.9M32.52,021
- 230 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.55M211,144
- 3357 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.47M31.51,208
- 3389 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.2M11983
- 3395 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA$1.22M22877
- 3341 Park Blvd Palo Alto, CA--321,208
- 251 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.29M21994
- 250 Fernando Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.93M632,799
- 210 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.56M321,418
- 220 Chestnut Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.32M21816
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.