201 Dunsinane Ln, Castle Rock, CO 801043 beds, 3 baths, 2,919 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $315,735
- Price/sqft: $108
- Cable Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,919 sqft
- Parcel #: 0466457
- Zillow Home ID: 102958827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Dunsinane Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% greater than in Castle Rock, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Castle Rock.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80104 home values.
- 205 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$307K221,711
- 4122 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO$387K------
- 4199 Dunsinane Ct Castle Rock, CO$281K------
- 4106 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO$280K------
- 4185 Dunsinane Ct Castle Rock, CO$359K332,378
- 4138 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO$368K32.52,189
- 217 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$339K332,289
- 196 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$415K52.52,751
- 4164 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO$381K433,685
- 212 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$375K432,498
- 4088 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO$322K221,756
- 4182 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO$268K------
- 4181 Dunsinane Ct Castle Rock, CO$363K332,354
- 170 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$363K432,526
- 4070 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO$371K332,555
- 4121 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO--------
- 4075 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO--------
- 4099 Burnham Pl Castle Rock, CO--------
- 4235 Burnham Trl Castle Rock, CO$273K------
- 156 Dunsinane Ln Castle Rock, CO$377K433,616
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292