201 E 29th St, Long Beach, CA 90806
Sold on 6/12/13: $230,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:700 sq ft
- Lot:4,800 sqft
- Year Built:1947
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $230,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow270
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID21195421
- Last Remodel Year1947
- Lot Depth120
- Lot Width40
- Parcel #7206023030
- Room Count5
- School DistrictLong Beach Unified School Distr
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$288,030||$271K – $305K||+$24,044||$411||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,611/mo||$1.2K – $2K/mo||+$9||$2.30||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Wrigley home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.8% increase for Long Beach as a whole. Among Wrigley homes, this home is valued 30.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wrigley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% greater than in Long Beach, and 26.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wrigley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrigley home values.
Neighborhood for 201 E 29th Street
- 209 E 29th St Long Beach, CA$325K21.0720
- 175 E 29th St Long Beach, CA$589K64.02,837
- 171 E 29th St Long Beach, CA$387K32.01,188
- 211 E 29th St APT 2 Long Beach, CA$277K21.0--
- 167 E 29th St Long Beach, CA$389K22.01,102
- 212 E Canton St Long Beach, CA$328K21.0620
- 214 E Canton St Long Beach, CA$414K32.01,435
- 170 E Canton St Long Beach, CA$427K21.01,300
- 220 E Canton St Long Beach, CA$439K31.01,304
- 2902 Del Mar Ave Long Beach, CA$306K33.01,646
- 204 E 29th St Long Beach, CA$345K11.0884
- 162 E Canton St Long Beach, CA$375K21.0952
- 162 E 29th St Long Beach, CA$401K43.01,906
- 216 E Canton St Long Beach, CA$237K21.0750
- 144 E Canton St Long Beach, CA$374K22.01,065
- 201 E Columbia St Long Beach, CA$466KStudio--1,932
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005