A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $42-49K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 4,922 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1944
- All time views: 978
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Washer
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Foundation: Slab
- Cool: CeilingPaddleFans
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Range-Gas
- Utility Options: High Speed Internet Avail
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Attic Access
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Asphalt
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Exterior: Vinyl With Brick
- Equipment: Satellite Dish Rented
- Exterior: Concrete Block
- Exterior Amenities: Storage Shed
- Lot Information: Street Lights
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: None
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,094 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 48-11-24-404-206.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 80681623
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.