- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
201 E Harrison St, Wakarusa, IN 465733 beds, 1 bath, 1,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 900 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 198
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 200936105001000025
- Zillow Home ID: 50622878
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 E Harrison Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46573, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% higher than in Wakarusa, and 68.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46573 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakarusa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46573 home values.
- 205 E Harrison St Wakarusa, IN$145K5--1,872
- 113 E Harrison St Wakarusa, IN$214K533,664
- 206 S Walnut St Wakarusa, IN$186K31.51,773
- 207 S Walnut St Wakarusa, IN$82K3--1,880
- 209 E Harrison St Wakarusa, IN$149K423,288
- 209 E Harrison St Wakarusa, IN$123K311,248
- 209 E Harrison St Warsaw, IN$86K311,706
- 109 E Harrison St Wakarusa, IN$92K3--1,426
- S Walnut St Wakarusa, IN--------
- 200 Union St Wakarusa, IN$107K411,866
- 108 E Wabash Ave Wakarusa, IN$107K4--1,432
- 209 1/2 E Harrison St Wakarusa, IN$157K332,220
- E Harrison Wakarusa, IN--------
- 106 E Wabash Ave Wakarusa, IN$154K4--2,502
- 106 Wabash Ave North Liberty, IN$75K21744
- 106 S Walnut St Wakarusa, IN$96K3--1,614
- 107 E Harrison St Wakarusa, IN$141K321,716
- 207 S Spring St Wakarusa, IN$118K4--2,216
- 110 E Wabash Ave Wakarusa, IN$92K3--1,432
- 202 Union St Wakarusa, IN$103K3--2,114
Nearby Schools in Wakarusa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292