201 Galer St APT 223, Seattle, WA 981091 bed, 1 bath, 931 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- roof top deck amazing city and mountain views. Secure entry, secure garage parking spa
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 5.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 137
- Floor size: 931 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Zillow Home ID: 2110695894
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Galer Street APT 223
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Queen Anne market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14% greater than in Seattle, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Queen Anne home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Queen Anne home values.
- Apt 540$247KStudio1692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292