201 High St E, Ostrander, OH 430612 beds, 1 bath, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 1997 for $58,343
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 40013402028000
- Zillow Home ID: 33738561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 High St E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43061 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Ostrander, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ostrander.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43061 home values.
- 215 High St E Ostrander, OH$99K311,332
- 187 High St E Ostrander, OH$165K321,464
- High St W Ostrander, OH--------
- E High St Ostrander, OH$109K------
- 229 High St E Ostrander, OH$114K411,349
- 173 High St E Ostrander, OH$136K211,642
- 214 High St E Ostrander, OH$113K211,411
- 161 High St E Ostrander, OH$115K211,468
- 224 High St E Ostrander, OH$118K311,120
- W High St Ostrander, OH$96K21864
- 257 High St E Ostrander, OH$115K211,416
- 168 High St E Ostrander, OH$112K311,161
- 234 High St E Ostrander, OH$97K21952
- 178 High St E Ostrander, OH$122K421,294
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292