- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
201 Kaikuono Pl, Honolulu, HI 968161 bath, 378 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Last sold: May 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $1,190
- Construction quality: 2.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 378 sqft
- Parcel #: 1310400010000
- Zillow Home ID: 600969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Kaikuono Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Waialae-Kahala, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.8% less than in Honolulu, and 92.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Waialae-Kahala home values rise more quickly than other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Waialae-Kahala home values.
- 204 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI$7.57M44.51,351
- 205 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI$1.42M32.51,132
- 206 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI$2.98M45.53,445
- 209 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI--332,170
- 235 Kulamanu Pl Honolulu, HI--543,439
- 210 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI$1.62M432,243
- 215 Kulamanu Pl Honolulu, HI$8.42M564,417
- Kaikuono Pl HI--------
- 237 Kulamanu Pl # A Honolulu, HI$1.47M221,091
- 219 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI$1.84M442,474
- 4055 Papu Cir Honolulu, HI$28.8M1412.528,941
- 237 Kulamanu Pl Honolulu, HI$1.26M21685
- 239 Kulamanu Pl Honolulu, HI$1.31M321,409
- 220 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI$1.89M332,135
- 241 Kulamanu Pl Honolulu, HI$1.93M42.53,419
- 216 Kulamanu Pl Honolulu, HI$1.55M531,924
- 229 Kaikuono Pl Honolulu, HI--------
- 224 Kulamanu Pl Honolulu, HI$1.48M332,282
- 245 Kulamanu Pl Honolulu, HI$2.45M54.52,216
- Kulamanu Pl Honolulu, HI--------
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292