201 Morgan St NW, Washington, DC 200013 beds, 2 baths, 1,094 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 513 sqft
- Built in 1891
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $543,100
- Price/sqft: $496
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: On street
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,094 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0555 0140
- Zillow Home ID: 412246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Morgan St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Mount Vernon Square market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% less than in Washington, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mount Vernon Square home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mount Vernon Square home values.
- 201 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$395K31.51,641
- 203 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$524K32.51,140
- 1212 Kirby St NW Washington, DC$398K21928
- 205 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$466K32.51,096
- 1214 Kirby St NW Washington, DC$383K21928
- 1216 Kirby St NW Washington, DC$427K22.5928
- 207 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$439K221,248
- 1218 Kirby St NW Washington, DC$363K21928
- 1220 Kirby St NW Washington, DC$425K21.51,040
- 209 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$744K422,386
- 202 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$429K311,200
- 200 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$456K311,200
- 1222 Kirby St NW Washington, DC$412K211,040
- 202 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$524K311,200
- 211 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$649K422,386
- 1224 Kirby St NW Washington, DC$394K21974
- 1208 Kirby St NW APT B Washington, DC$300K11700
- 1208 Kirby St NW Washington, DC$431K221,208
- 1226 Kirby St NW Washington, DC$400K31974
- 213 Morgan St NW Washington, DC$541K422,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!