201 N 12th St, Tampa, FL 336022 beds, 2 baths, 1,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $290,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,207 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1910660096
- Zillow Home ID: 62833140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 N 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Channel District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 130.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.8% higher than in Tampa, and 344.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Channel District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Channel District home values.
- 1306 E Washington St Tampa, FL$220K221,207
- 1308 E Washington St Tampa, FL$242K321,207
- 1310 E Washington St Tampa, FL$209K221,207
- 207 N 12th St Tampa, FL$299K221,670
- 207 N 12th St Tampa, FL$108K21.51,670
- 1312 E Washington St Tampa, FL$202K221,207
- 203 N 12th St Tampa, FL$308K221,479
- 1314 E Washington St Tampa, FL$223K121,207
- 205 N 12th St Tampa, FL$309K221,954
- 209 N 12th St Tampa, FL$394K222,675
- 211 N 12th St Tampa, FL$283K221,450
- 918 Channelside Dr #1106 Tampa, FL$184K----698
- 918 Channelside Dr #2101 Tampa, FL$305K----1,485
- 213 N 12th St Tampa, FL$225K221,450
- 111 N 12th St UNIT 1301 Tampa, FL$206K221,134
- 111 N 12th St UNIT 1303 Tampa, FL$213K221,162
- 111 N 12th St UNIT 1302 Tampa, FL$205K221,134
- 111 N 12th St UNIT 1304 Tampa, FL$271K231,456
- 111 N 12th St UNIT 1305 Tampa, FL$159K11934
- 111 N 12th St UNIT 1306 Tampa, FL$308K231,697
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.