A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,770 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 3,408 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $246,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $201
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ 2nd Kitchen, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Sales Information \ REO/Lender Owned, Addtl Room 1 Flooring \ Vinyl, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 1 Name \ 2nd Kitchen, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Flooring \ Vinyl, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Game Rm, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 41-50 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Compactor-Trash, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ None, Attic \ Unfinished, Basement (Y/N) \ Full, Basement \ Finished, Basement \ Sub-Basement, Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ Yes, Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ Yes, Dining Room \ Combined w/ LivRm, Dining Room \ L-shaped, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Driveway \ Concrete, Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, Equipment \ TV-Dish, Exterior Building Type \ Cedar, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Lower, Fireplace Location \ Basement, Fireplace Location \ Family Room, Fireplace Type/Details \ See through/Multi Sided, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Garage Type \ Detached, Garage Type \ Detached, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Bar-Wet, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Island, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ None, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Hardwood, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Other Information \ None, Parking Type \ Garage, Property Type \ Detached Single, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Not Reported, Status \ Pending, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ Split Level, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,226 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0910103027
- Zillow Home ID: 4568797
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $205-392K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60559 home values will fall 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.6% decrease for Westmont as a whole. Among 60559 homes, this home is valued 25.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60559, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% higher than in Westmont, and 371.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60559 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Westmont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60559 home values.
|205 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$308K||--||2||1,276|
|209 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$378K||--||1.5||2,298|
|139 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$497K||4||3.5||2,266|
|211 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$282K||--||2||1,198|
|135 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$340K||--||1.5||1,436|
|30 Hiawatha Dr Clarendon Hills, IL||$258K||--||1||822|
|28 Hiawatha Dr Clarendon Hills, IL||$332K||3||1.5||1,532|
|219 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$230K||--||1||936|
|26 Hiawatha Dr Clarendon Hills, IL||$232K||2||1||--|
|26 Hiawatha Dr Clarendon Hills, IL||$257K||2||1||939|
|102 Hiawatha Dr Clarendon Hills, IL||$389K||--||2||1,638|
|131 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$761K||5||4.5||4,000|
|202 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$590K||--||2.5||2,531|
|206 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$290K||--||1.5||1,490|
|24 Hiawatha Dr Clarendon Hills, IL||$267K||--||1||939|
|221 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$220K||--||1||966|
|210 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$272K||2||1.5||1,600|
|140 N Wilmette Ave Westmont, IL||$623K||5||3.5||2,808|
|104 Hiawatha Dr Clarendon Hills, IL||--||--||--||--|
|104 Hiawatha Dr Clarendon Hills, IL||$818K||5||4.5||3,700|
Nearby Schools in Westmont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.