- Built in 1987
- Views: 3,040 all time views
- HOA Fee: $66
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $1,050,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $957
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Sprinkler System
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ University, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer / Dryer Combo, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Concierge, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Assoc Security \ TV Monitor, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Condominium Name \ Prince on Newbury, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Stone/Concrete, Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Unit Control, Disclosure \ Y, Exterior \ Brick, Exterior Unit Features \ City View(s), Exterior Unit Features \ Deck - Roof + Access Rights, Exterior Unit Features \ Professional Landscaping, Exterior Unit Features \ Sprinkler System, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Central Heat, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heat Pump, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ None, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Front, Utility Connections \ for Electric Dryer, Utility Connections \ for Electric Range, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 1,097 sqft
- Parcel #: W:05 P:03228 S:022
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59166958
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $848K-1.3M.
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 3.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 24.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83% less than in Boston, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (36)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 201 Newbury St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!