201 Oceola Ave, Nashville, TN 372091 bed, 1 bath, 650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $100,000
- Parking, Unfurnished
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 10302001200
- Zillow Home ID: 41125444
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Oceola Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the White Bridge market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.2% lower than in Nashville, and 14.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help White Bridge home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or White Bridge home values.
- 201 Oceola Ave APT C Nashville, TN$97K11350
- 203 Oceola Ave Nashville, TN$133K11830
- 131 Oceola Ave Nashville, TN$116K211,180
- 5702 Burgess Ave Nashville, TN$112K211,300
- 203 Oceola Ave # A Nashville, TN$89K21916
- 203 Oceola Ave # B Nashville, TN$88K21916
- 129 Oceola Ave Nashville, TN$216K321,680
- 5706 Burgess Ave Nashville, TN$288K32.51,776
- 205 Oceola Ave # A Nashville, TN$240K321,463
- 130 Oceola Ave Nashville, TN$136K211,049
- 128 Oceola Ave Nashville, TN$109K311,176
- 207 Oceola Ave # A Nashville, TN$87K21916
- 206 Bellmore Ave Nashville, TN$409K733,132
- 126 Oceola Ave Nashville, TN$111K21936
- 5701 Maudina Ave Nashville, TN$118K21704
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.