201 Regan Rd APT 32A, Vernon, CT 060662 beds, 1.1 baths, 910 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1969
- HOA Fee: $227
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $120,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Upper Level,Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Disposal,Appliances Included \ Dryer,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Appliances Included \ Washer,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ Unknown,Attic \ None,Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S),Development Type \ Condominium,Exterior Siding \ Brick,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Oil,Garage Type \ Under Building,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,Hot Water Source \ Domestic,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Laundry Room Info \ Basement,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ In Ground Tank,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 910 sqft
- Parcel #: M:08 B:0024 L:00003-032A
- Zillow Home ID: 60108203
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Regan Road APT 32A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.5% higher than in Vernon Rockville, and 50.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
- Apt 4A$98K21.1910
- Apt 7A$100K21.5910
- Apt 15C$62K11695
- Apt 26A$100K21.5910
- Apt 2B$100K21.5910
- Apt 21B$62K11695
- Apt 6A$100K21.5910
- Apt 3A$100K21.5910
- Apt 19A$62K11695
- Apt 31B$100K21.5910
- Apt 32B$100K21.5910
- Apt 34A$104K22910
- Apt 7B$100K21.5910
- Apt 21D$62K11695
- Apt 9D$62K11695
- Apt 23B$62K11695
- Apt 16A$62K11695
- Apt 8B$100K21.5910
- Apt 23C$62K11695
- Apt 34B$100K21.5910
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!