201 Riverplace, Greenville, SC 296012 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2007
- HOA Fee: $568
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $611,520
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 0060030800400
- Zillow Home ID: 84147546
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Riverplace
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29601, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% lower than in Greenville, and 6.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29601 home values.
- 201 Riverplace UNIT 808 Greenville, SC$484K----1,391
- 201 Riverplace # 6 Greenville, SC$613K----1,676
- 201 Riverplace UNIT 704 Greenville, SC$615K----1,698
- 201 Riverplace # 6 Greenville, SC$461K--21,391
- 201 Riverplace # 8 Greenville, SC$449K221,415
- 201 Riverplace UNIT 803 Greenville, SC$609K----1,676
- 201 Riverplace UNIT 605 Greenville, SC$636K----1,851
- 201 Riverplace # 6 Greenville, SC$604K----1,698
- 201 Riverplace UNIT 606 Greenville, SC$358K221,415
- 201 Riverplace # 7 Greenville, SC$502K----1,415
- 201 Riverplace UNIT 703 Greenville, SC$611K----1,676
- 201 Riverplace # 8 Greenville, SC$550K----1,632
- 201 Riverplace # 7 Greenville, SC$869K----2,510
- 201 Riverplace # 6 Greenville, SC$842K----2,510
- 201 Riverplace # 7 Greenville, SC$615K----1,721
- 201 Riverplace # 8 Greenville, SC$752K332,510
- 201 Riverplace UNIT 607 Greenville, SC$618K----1,721
- 201 Riverplace UNIT 705 Greenville, SC$666K----1,851
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292