- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
201 S Draper Rd, Mchenry, IL 600504 beds, 3 baths, 3,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 11.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Finished basement, 1412 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 6 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0931400020
- Zillow Home ID: 5025931
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 S Draper Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.9% greater than in McHenry, and 904.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in McHenry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 7111 Trey Rd Mchenry, IL$292K----1,800
- 7102 Wexford Ct Bull Valley, IL$331K42.53,644
- 7211 Trey Rd Mchenry, IL$432K----2,121
- 7106 Wexford Ct Bull Valley, IL$351K543,894
- 117 S Draper Rd Mchenry, IL$287K3--2,898
- 7101 Wexford Ct Bull Valley, IL$184K32.52,400
- 7110 Wexford Ct Bull Valley, IL$517K3--3,394
- 120 S Draper Rd Mchenry, IL--------
- 7109 Wexford Ct Bull Valley, IL$308K42.53,250
- 7214 Trey Rd Mchenry, IL$377K----3,054
- 210 N Draper Rd Mchenry, IL$252K----1,535
- 7105 Wexford Ct Bull Valley, IL$392K4--3,105
- 103 Farmstead Ct Mchenry, IL--------
- 7101 Wexford Ct Bull Valley, IL$309K32.52,400
- 7302 Trey Rd Mchenry, IL$324K432,976
- 7212 Millburne Ct Bull Valley, IL$342K53.13,264
- 7208 Millburne Ct Bull Valley, IL--Studio----
- 7204 Millburne Ct Bull Valley, IL$410K42.53,200
- 7216 Millburne Ct Bull Valley, IL$325K5--3,853
- 219 S Draper Rd Mchenry, IL$244K----2,407
Nearby Schools in McHenry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!