201 Shadow Wood Dr, Argyle, TX 762266 beds, 4 baths, 4,169 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 689 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,169 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: R134636
- Zillow Home ID: 27280415
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Shadow Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100.9% greater than in Argyle, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76226 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Argyle.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 209 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$533K433,520
- 117 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$444K43.53,230
- 200 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$535K44.54,023
- 109 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$576K424,157
- 301 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$668K444,022
- 208 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$534K42.53,574
- 108 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$470K43.13,406
- 101 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$389K433,021
- 300 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$664K443,513
- 309 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$663K54.54,435
- 201 Mosswood Dr Argyle, TX$699K435,077
- 100 Shadow Wood Dr Argyle, TX$430K423,097
- 600 Partridge Dr Argyle, TX$869K54.26,132
- 301 Mosswood Dr Argyle, TX$752K54.55,600
- 117 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$495K43.53,763
- 109 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$541K424,370
- 501 Primrose Ct Argyle, TX$698K54.55,011
- 309 Mosswood Dr Argyle, TX$518K433,796
- 509 Primrose Ct Argyle, TX$573K434,482
- 124 Morning Dove Ct Argyle, TX$438K443,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!