201 T St NW APT B, Washington, DC 200012 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
2 Bedroom Townhouse
? Room fits Full queen size bed
? room fits small desk and swivel chair
? room fits Clothes drawer
? Full washer and dryer
? Large living room
? Complete kitchen with dishwasher
? Wood Floors
? New Central Air
? Large yard and veranda
? Nice street
? Strong community feel
? Neighbors know each other
? Centrally located in DC
? Parking is easy
? Easy commute to anywhere in DC!
? 2 1/2 blocks from Shaw / Howard. Metro (Yellow / Green lines)
? 1 block from buses to Georgetown, downtown, DuPont Circle, Georgetown University, George Washington University
? 1 mile from Capitol Hill
? Less than 1 mile from Union Station
? 2 blocks to Big bear cafe
? 2 blocks to weekly farmers market
? 1 block to great Irish Pub
? 1.5 blocks to great pizza/pub with outdoor seating area.
? 3 blocks from the grocery store (Harris Teeter)
? 2 blocks from McDonalds/Wendys/Burger King
? 12 blocks from Georgetown University Law Center
? 12 blocks from Chinatown
This place is 2 blocks to big bear cafe
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Built in 1870
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2112134323
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 T St Nw APT B
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ledroit Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.9% less than in Washington, and 13.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ledroit Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ledroit Park home values.
- 201 T St NW Washington, DC$1.74M113,202
- 211 T St NW Washington, DC$729K62.52,045
- 213 T St NW Washington, DC$767K53.51,866
- 1854 2nd St NW Washington, DC$599K231,575
- 215 T St NW Washington, DC$687K421,866
- 1852 2nd St NW Washington, DC$510K31.51,564
- 217 T St NW Washington, DC$639K41.51,968
- 208 T St NW Washington, DC$609K112,630
- 210 T St NW Washington, DC$734K61.52,564
- 1850 2nd St NW Washington, DC$561K32.52,360
- 3rd St NW Washington, DC$883K82.53,235
- 212 T St NW Washington, DC$773K43.52,206
- 212 T St NE Washington, DC$328K21700
- 212 T St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$267K21622
- 1924 2nd St NW Washington, DC$639K31.51,536
- 214 T St NW Washington, DC$701K41.52,402
- 1926 2nd St NW Washington, DC$597K31.51,254
- 1848 2nd St NW Washington, DC$488K321,740
- 1928 2nd St NW Washington, DC$574K311,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!