201 Valley Dr, Brandon, FL 335103 beds, 2 baths, 1,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,052 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1998 for $100
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Cooling System: Central, Heating system: Central Furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,504 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 0668831138
- Zillow Home ID: 44973512
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33510, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% less than in Brandon, and 203.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
- 123 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$135K321,504
- 203 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$131K421,840
- 205 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$146K421,632
- 121 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$146K321,571
- 202 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$143K321,804
- 145 Valley Cir Brandon, FL$128K321,564
- 119 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$127K321,722
- 204 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$131K321,504
- 1312 Kildare Dr Brandon, FL$114K321,588
- 1310 Kildare Dr Brandon, FL$121K321,558
- 143 Valley Cir Brandon, FL$123K321,564
- 142 Valley Cir Brandon, FL$141K321,465
- 206 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$169K442,718
- 117 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$126K321,504
- 1401 Valley Pl Brandon, FL$127K321,746
- 141 Valley Cir Brandon, FL$123K421,900
- 208 Valley Dr Brandon, FL$135K321,584
- 1403 Valley Pl Brandon, FL$124K321,657
- 140 Valley Cir Brandon, FL$129K321,494
- 139 Valley Cir Brandon, FL$125K321,336
Nearby Schools in Brandon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292