201 Vernon St, Wakefield, MA 018803 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,387 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $320,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Finished basement, 172 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,387 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: M:000016 B:0244 P:0052D1
- Zillow Home ID: 56352216
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Vernon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01880 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% greater than in Wakefield, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01880 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wakefield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01880 home values.
- 196 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$498K42.52,125
- 199 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$447K32.52,200
- 192 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$468K42.52,191
- 203 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$511K42.52,936
- 2 Dellanno Ln Wakefield, MA$653K42.52,192
- 58 Wave Ave Wakefield, MA$433K31.51,344
- 1 Dellanno Ln Wakefield, MA$652K42.52,287
- 211 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$445K422,023
- 186 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$206K11836
- 208 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$395K421,170
- 8 White Cir Wakefield, MA$424K31.51,254
- 186 Vernon St UNIT 3 Wakefield, MA$204K11547
- 186 Vernon St UNIT 1 Wakefield, MA$194K11506
- 186 Vernon St UNIT 2 Wakefield, MA$197K11608
- 186 Vernon St UNIT 4 Wakefield, MA$235K11826
- 193 Vernon St Wakefield, MA$576K622,530
- 10 White Cir Wakefield, MA$457K321,512
- 7 White Cir Wakefield, MA$482K31.52,318
- 113 Salem St Wakefield, MA$251K21660
- 115 Salem St Wakefield, MA$364K321,800
Nearby Schools in Wakefield
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!