201 W Laurel StAPT 712, Tampa, FL 33602
Sold on 12/21/12: $92,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:1,199 sq ft
- Lot:2,178 sqft
- Year Built:1982
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $92,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Parcel #1926051144
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45110616
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow364
- Last Remodel Year1996
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$91,601||$79K – $105K||-$366||$76||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,188/mo||$1K – $1.4K/mo||+$5||$0.99||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 33602 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among 33602 homes, this home is valued 54.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 56.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33602 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% higher than in Tampa, and 401.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33602 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33602 home values.
Neighborhood for 201 W Laurel Street APT 712
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Blake High School-Magnet (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Just Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.7 mi
- Tampa Preparatory School 6-12 0.4 mi
- Metropolitan Ministries Partnership Ele... K-5 0.5 mi
- Brewster Technical Center None 0.5 mi
- Saint Peter Claver PK-12 0.6 mi
- Stewart Middle Magnet School 6-8 0.6 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005