This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $136-270K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1982
- All time views: 2,007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Rooms: Foyer
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Range
- Fees Required
- Exterior Construction: Block
- Sun Deck
- Sliding Doors
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Inside Utility
- Walk In Closet
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Pool: Community
- Property Type: Residential
- Status: Active
- Utilities: Cable Available
- Utilities: Cable Connected
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Location: Balcony
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Dryer Hookup
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: In City Limits
- Special Sale Provision: Short Sale
- Deck Open
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Mature Landscaping
- Window Treatment
- Pool Type: In Ground
- Interior Layout: Open Floor Plan
- Maintenance Includes: Cable
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garage Carport: None
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Ownership: Condominium
- Property Style: Condo
- Open Parking
- Roof: Other
- Interior Layout: Dining Room Combo
- Crown Molding
- Showing Time: Set Appointment
- Shower No Tub
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Maintenance Includes: Recreational Facilities
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund
- Hurricane Shutters
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Condo Fees Term: Monthly
- Buyer Approval Required
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance Building
- Exterior Construction: Other
- Office Primary Board ID: Tampa
- Maintenance Includes: Flood Insurance
- Property Description: Penthouse
- Roof type: Built up
- Stories: 9
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,528 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 1926051192
- Unit floor #: 10
- Zillow Home ID: 45110640
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.