201 Watkins Ave, Middletown, NY 109404 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,753 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- 337 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2004 for $200,340
- Price/sqft: $138
- MLS #: 4417932
- Parking: 192 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 33520003900000090200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 31855924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 201 Watkins Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 350% greater than in Washington Heights, and 5.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10940 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10940 home values.
- 203 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$80K211,254
- 197 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$162K31.51,209
- 205 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$166K31.51,260
- 307 Highland Ave Ext Middletown, NY$137K31.51,226
- Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$162K31.51,209
- 309 Highland Ave Ext Middletown, NY$76K21930
- 313 Highland Ave Ext Middletown, NY$89K21888
- 202 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$141K21924
- 204 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$167K422,162
- 200 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$134K21816
- 211 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$165K311,376
- 198 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$79K31897
- 208 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$182K511,238
- 299 Highland Ave Ext Middletown, NY$115K311,284
- 196 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$88K311,248
- 297 Highland Ave Ext Middletown, NY$73K21772
- 210 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$365K31.52,352
- 194 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$86K411,184
- 31 Electric Ave Middletown, NY$139K21832
- 213 Watkins Ave Middletown, NY$180K211,050
Nearby Schools in Washington Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292