2010 Edgeland Ave, Louisville, KY 402043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,341 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
800-817-6585 EXT # 5201
This spacious single family 1.5 story Bungalow home has unique opportunities for a homeowner or investor. This property has been zoned for both residential and commercial use. The property offers both a great living space as well the ability to live and work at home for one cost. This could also be an investment property opportunity for the homeowner who does not wish to work at home, but instead rent out commercial space to help offset their monthly mortgage cost.
Situated about 50 feet from Bardstown road, this property is in the heart of the lively Highlands area.
The home offers approximately 1350 square feet of living space above ground level and has 3 bedrooms and two full baths.
On the ground level floor there is a living room with a wood burning fireplace, a formal dining room, a kitchen a breakfast room, and one of the two full baths.
On the upper story you will find the 3 spacious bedrooms and another full bath. Hardwood floors are throughout the entire living space.
In addition, there is approximately 875 sq feet of finished space in the basement which can be used as commercial property. The basement has a separate entrance from the side of the building. For many years, this commercial space has been used as a hair salon. Salon chairs and sinks still remain in this portion of the property. In addition, there is commercial parking available for this property as well as a great yard and large front porch.
Priced at only $229000, All of these features make 2010 Edgeland a great place to live and work, in a highly desireable area for both residential and commercial property.
This home is listed for sale by owner. The owners of this property are highly motivated and all offers will be considered.
24/7 PRE-RECORDED INFO ON THIS PROPERTY. YOU MAY CONNECT TO SELLER FROM THIS NUMBER
800-817-6585 EXT # 5201
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $210,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,341 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10-077A-0002-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 73619322
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2010 Edgeland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cherokee Triangle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% lower than in Louisville, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherokee Triangle home values rise more quickly than other regions in Louisville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherokee Triangle home values.
- 2012 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$225K222,072
- 1858 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$283K233,000
- 2016 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$224K211,962
- 1856 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$240K32.52,157
- 2011 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$281K322,254
- 1375 Bardstown Rd # R Louisville, KY$104K------
- 2013 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$289K222,728
- 1859 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$175K22--
- 2018 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$264K222,774
- 1855 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$216K222,069
- 1854 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$233K222,156
- 2017 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$311K333,621
- 1851 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$163K211,666
- 1852 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$186K21.51,639
- 2020 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$273K222,882
- 2021 Edgeland Ave Louisville, KY$302K422,740
- 1380 Bardstown Rd Louisville, KY$209K------
- 1369 Bardstown Rd Louisville, KY$270K132,094
Nearby Schools in Louisville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292