2010 Fern Ct, Cleveland, OH 441093 beds, 1 bath, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,746 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $18,000
- Price/sqft: $15
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 00825088
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 33338441
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2010 Fern Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44109 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% less than in Cleveland, and 192.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44109 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44109 home values.
- 2006 Fern Ct Cleveland, OH$32K311,220
- 2014 Fern Ct Cleveland, OH$51K21965
- 2002 Fern Ct Cleveland, OH$44K31.52,049
- 2018 Fern Ct Cleveland, OH$46K311,404
- 2100 Fern Ct Cleveland, OH$92K412,069
- 2104 Fern Ct Cleveland, OH$80K421,840
- 2003 Forestdale Ave Cleveland, OH$69K622,316
- 2007 Forestdale Ave Cleveland, OH$85K522,495
- 1927 Forestdale Ave Cleveland, OH$49K421,656
- 2004 Denison Ave Cleveland, OH$39K421,556
- 2108 Fern Ct Cleveland, OH$36K311,436
- 1923 Forestdale Ave Cleveland, OH$65K421,448
- 1919 Forestdale Ave Cleveland, OH$47K421,785
- 2019 Forestdale Ave Cleveland, OH$132K733,130
- 2011 Forestdale Ave Cleveland, OH$69K421,428
- 2112 Fern Ct Cleveland, OH$77K311,404
- Forestdale Ave Cleveland, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.