2010 Medici Way, El Dorado Hills, CA 957625 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,078 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 107 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $77
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $750,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- MLS #: 14032642
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,078 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1241902110
- Zillow Home ID: 79777924
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2010 Medici Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95762, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% less than in El Dorado Hills, and 22.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95762 home values rise more quickly than other regions in El Dorado Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95762 home values.
- 2020 Medici Way El Dorado Hills, CA$781K454,298
- 2004 Medici Way El Dorado Hills, CA$700K44.54,131
- 2030 Medici Way El Dorado Hills, CA$780K54.54,088
- 4221 Suffolk Way El Dorado Hills, CA$737K32.53,096
- 2007 Medici Way El Dorado Hills, CA$829K54.53,989
- 2040 Medici Way El Dorado Hills, CA$675K32.52,943
- 3020 Orbetello Way El Dorado Hills, CA$777K53.53,989
- 2693 Giorno Way El Dorado Hills, CA$1.39M56.55,613
- 2017 Medici Way El Dorado Hills, CA$783K44.54,147
- 2025 Medici Way El Dorado Hills, CA$801K55.54,078
- 2013 Medici Way El Dorado Hills, CA$799K44.54,221
- 2689 Giorno Way El Dorado Hills, CA$860K544,063
- 4229 Suffolk Way El Dorado Hills, CA$632K32.52,880
- 3028 Orbetello Way El Dorado Hills, CA$825K53.54,880
- 2048 Medici Way El Dorado Hills, CA$766K444,149
- 111 Donatella Ct El Dorado Hills, CA$737K333,184
- 4238 Suffolk Way El Dorado Hills, CA$765K533,718
- 120 Donatella Ct El Dorado Hills, CA$790K44.54,298
- 2701 Giorno Way El Dorado Hills, CA$1.13M54.55,531
- 3044 Orbetello Way El Dorado Hills, CA$763K43.53,563
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!