- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2010 NW 44th St, Lincoln, NE 685283 beds, 1,439 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $181
- Finished basement, 950 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 706 sqft
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,439 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 1118419004000
- Zillow Home ID: 64992817
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2010 Nw 44th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 68528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 118.3% greater than in Lincoln, and 163.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 68528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lincoln.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 68528 home values.
- 2020 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$251K12.51,693
- 2000 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$207K321,520
- 2030 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$183K331,289
- 1940 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$219K531,380
- 1930 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$116K441,600
- 1930 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$216K331,591
- 2040 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$212K321,354
- 2011 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$122K321,176
- 2001 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$165K321,192
- 2021 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$169KStudio--1,103
- 1949 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$176K331,153
- 1920 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$157K321,101
- 1939 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$162K31.51,150
- 2031 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$183K321,409
- 1929 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$128K321,176
- 2041 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$140K3--1,763
- 1919 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$179K331,210
- 1900 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE--------
- 1909 NW 44th St Lincoln, NE$166K3--1,189
- 2010 NW Bewley Ct Lincoln, NE$159K321,114
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!