2010 Rosewood Ridge Dr, Marion, IA 523025 beds, 3 baths, 3,017 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 123 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $314,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Finished basement
- Parking: 600 sqft
- Foundation type: Concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 3,017 sqft
- Parcel #: 10-32-1-56-007-0-0000
- Zillow Home ID: 81654310
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2010 Rosewood Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in Marion, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 52302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Marion.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52302 home values.
- 2030 Rosewood Ridge Dr Marion, IA$283K4--1,832
- 2050 Rosewood Ridge Dr Marion, IA$288K431,931
- 4250 Monarch Ave Marion, IA$288K532,091
- 4220 Monarch Ave Marion, IA$302K53.53,350
- 2015 Rosewood Ridge Dr Marion, IA$276K43.52,883
- 2035 Rosewood Ridge Dr Marion, IA$252K5--1,754
- 1995 Winding Creek Dr Marion, IA$220K432,700
- 1975 Oak Creek Dr Marion, IA$216K4--1,448
- 2055 Rosewood Ridge Dr Marion, IA$254K532,632
- 4190 Monarch Ave Marion, IA$301K532,900
- 2090 Rosewood Ridge Dr Marion, IA$262K3--2,008
- 1965 Winding Creek Dr Marion, IA$230K42.752,703
- 2075 Rosewood Ridge Dr Marion, IA$308K533,000
- 1955 Oak Creek Dr Marion, IA$236K531,745
- 4160 Monarch Ave Marion, IA$262K5--1,683
- 1935 Winding Creek Dr Marion, IA$256K331,848
- 1870 Winding Creek Dr Marion, IA$248K431,854
- 2130 Rosewood Ridge Dr Marion, IA--Studio----
- 1935 Oak Creek Dr Marion, IA$196K3--1,589
- 2095 Rosewood Ridge Dr Marion, IA$282K432,720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!