2010 Townvue Ct, Augusta, GA 309043 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,988 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $132,000
- Price/sqft: $66
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,988 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Parcel #: 0442066000
- Zillow Home ID: 14950336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2010 Townvue Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Summerville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.6% lower than in Augusta, and 50.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
- 2008 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$118K42.51,860
- 1052 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$163K32.52,022
- 1054 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$148K32.51,538
- 1050 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$158K32.51,888
- 2009 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$141K432,154
- 2006 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$132K321,740
- 2007 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$125K42.52,226
- 1056 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$169K221,734
- 2004 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$113K32.51,476
- 2005 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$129K42.51,768
- 1058 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$141K321,758
- 2109 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$150K32.51,634
- 2003 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$133K331,534
- 2103 Mcdowell St Augusta, GA$311K32.53,793
- 2002 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$172K32.52,200
- 2001 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$139K32.51,708
- 2000 Townvue Ct Augusta, GA$141K431,920
- 1010 Hickman Rd APT F1 Augusta, GA$71K22.51,216
- 1104 Hickman Rd Augusta, GA$257K42.52,949
- 960 Meigs St Augusta, GA$502K454,282
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292