2010 Wingate Way, Atlanta, GA 303501 bed, 1 bath, 730 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Call for Buyer Incentives, Additional Questions & to Schedule a Showing Appointment!
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $79,400
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Gated Entry
- Sports Court
- Possible Lease Purchase, Call for Details! 678-361-6083
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 730 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 17 00230003138
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 65465914
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2010 Wingate Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30350, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% lower than in Sandy Springs, and 2.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 30350 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandy Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30350 home values.
- 3008 Wingate Way Atlanta, GA$49K11730
- 8003 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$64K------
- 1009 Wingate Way Atlanta, GA$85K221,060
- 5001 Wingate Way Atlanta, GA$51K221,142
- 1009 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$90K22--
- 1067 Pitts Rd Atlanta, GA$82K------
- 1116 Wingate Way Atlanta, GA$56K111,142
- 2011 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$133K221,060
- 5007 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$58K22--
- 1516 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$58K22--
- 3010 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$52K11--
- 2008 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$112K11--
- 1405 Wingate Way Atlanta, GA$52K11794
- 2013 Wingate Way # 2013 Sandy Springs, GA$66K221,060
- 1114 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$58K11--
- 3004 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$58K11--
- 1205 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$72K22--
- 2004 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$58K11--
- 9008 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$58K11--
- 1410 Wingate Way # 0 Atlanta, GA$72K22--
Nearby Schools in Sandy Springs
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292