20100 Hill Ave, Saratoga, CA 950704 beds, 5 baths, 3,583 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.69 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $3,150,000
- Price/sqft: $879
- Parking: 908 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,583 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 51722114
- Zillow Home ID: 19745107
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20100 Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95070 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75% lower than in Saratoga, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95070 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saratoga.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95070 home values.
- 20120 Hill Ave Saratoga, CA$1.74M332,043
- 20125 Winn Rd Saratoga, CA$3.39M533,684
- 15050 Bonnie Brae Ln Saratoga, CA$4.08M54.55,013
- 15000 Bonnie Brae Ln Saratoga, CA$3.57M33.54,258
- 20080 Mendelsohn Ln Saratoga, CA$3.76M644,345
- 20121 Hill Ave Saratoga, CA$3.44M43.53,761
- 20152 Hill Ave Saratoga, CA$2.91M322,435
- 20150 Bonnie Brae Ln Saratoga, CA$3.94M44.54,180
- 15041 Piedmont Rd Saratoga, CA$2.56M322,146
- 20087 Mendelsohn Ln Saratoga, CA$3.43M43.53,788
- 20100 Bonnie Brae Ln Saratoga, CA$2.95M523,035
- 15091 Piedmont Rd Saratoga, CA$1.8M221,520
- 20161 Hill Ave Saratoga, CA$1.87M31.52,090
- 20077 Mendelsohn Ln Saratoga, CA$3.97M53.54,657
- 20076 Mendelsohn Ln Saratoga, CA$3.36M433,874
- 20090 Mendelsohn Ln Saratoga, CA$2.61M32.53,152
- 20190 Bonnie Brae Ln Saratoga, CA$2.77M53.52,808
- 20130 Bonnie Brae Way Saratoga, CA$3.12M534,110
- 20097 Mendelsohn Ln Saratoga, CA$3.42M54.53,802
- 15177 Piedmont Rd Saratoga, CA$2.89M633,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!