- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,494 all time views
- 59 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $310
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $201,800
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: T2709294
- View Virtual Tour
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 452 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub/Spa, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Contract Status \ Inspections, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees/Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Front Exposure \ South, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Green Certifications \ Energy Star Home, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Medical Alarm, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Internet, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Outside Bath Access, Pool Type \ Spa, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Gas, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0329240480
- Zillow Home ID: 99644141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $153-237K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Meadows home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among West Meadows homes, this home is 18.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% higher than in Tampa, and 347.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
|20103 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$188K||4||2.5||1,763|
|20107 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$180K||4||2.5||1,762|
|20103 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$181K||4||2.5||1,763|
|20109 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$175K||3||2.5||1,588|
|20101 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$217K||3||2||--|
|20101 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$174K||3||2||1,571|
|20111 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$177K||3||2.5||1,661|
|20106 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$222K||4||3||2,049|
|20108 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$179K||3||2.5||1,642|
|20104 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$183K||4||3||1,877|
|20113 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$215K||3||2.5||1,985|
|20110 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$171K||3||2||1,558|
|20127 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$222K||4||2.5||1,977|
|20102 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$176K||3||2||1,584|
|20112 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$163K||3||2.5||1,526|
|20104 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$335K||4||3.5||3,299|
|20115 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||--||4||3||1,762|
|20114 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$170K||3||2||1,558|
|20106 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$331K||4||3||2,672|
|20108 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$401K||5||3||3,453|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!