- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 81 days on Zillow
- Views: 8,578 all time views
- 56 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $932
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $201,800
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: T2709294
- View Virtual Tour
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 452 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Playground, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Surface Counters, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Last Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Internet, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Fitness, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Community Features \ Recreation Building, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Utilities \ Gas, Green Certifications \ Energy Star Home, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ Spa, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Gas Natural, Community Features \ Community Hot Tub\Spa, Community Features \ Fishing Pier, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Gas, Community Features \ Maintenance Free, Front Exposure \ South, Pool Type \ Outside Bath Access, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Indoor Air Quality \ Bath Fans Vented to Outside, Interior Features \ Medical Alarm
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,588 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0329240480
- Zillow Home ID: 99644141
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $153-237K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts West Meadows home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among West Meadows homes, this home is 18.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Meadows, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% greater than in Tampa, and 347.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
|20103 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$187K||4||2.5||1,763|
|20103 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$181K||4||2.5||1,763|
|20107 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$180K||4||2.5||1,762|
|20109 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$175K||3||2.5||1,588|
|20101 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$216K||3||2||--|
|20101 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$174K||3||2||1,571|
|20111 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$177K||3||2.5||1,661|
|20106 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$222K||4||3||2,049|
|20108 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$179K||3||2.5||1,642|
|20104 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$184K||4||3||1,877|
|20113 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$216K||3||2.5||1,985|
|20110 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$172K||3||2||1,558|
|20127 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$222K||4||2.5||1,977|
|20102 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$177K||3||2||1,584|
|20112 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$164K||3||2.5||1,526|
|20104 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$336K||4||3.5||3,299|
|20115 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||--||4||3||1,762|
|20106 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$278K||4||3||2,566|
|20114 Heron Crossing Dr Tampa, FL||$171K||3||2||1,558|
|20106 Bending Creek Pl Tampa, FL||$338K||4||3||2,672|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.