- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20105 Pond Spring Way, Tampa, FL 336475 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,997 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $349,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 299 sqft
- Bedroom, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,997 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 152
- Lot width: 74
- Parcel #: 0329033530
- Zillow Home ID: 82052326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20105 Pond Spring Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Meadows market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 120% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Tampa, and 255.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Meadows home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Meadows home values.
- 20107 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL--543,441
- 8409 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL--544,076
- 8407 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL--432,682
- 8405 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$271K533,997
- 20109 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL--544,306
- 20104 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL$394K533,408
- 8413 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL--432,837
- 20106 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL$381K533,875
- 8403 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL--------
- Oak Alley Dr Tampa, FL$482K443,748
- 20106 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL$576K53.54,113
- 20111 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL$544K443,486
- 8401 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL--432,817
- 8415 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$432K433,981
- 20108 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL$474K534,131
- 8414 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL--------
- 8412 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$616K554,123
- 8371 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$466K533,964
- 8410 Dunham Station Dr Tampa, FL$356K443,850
- 20113 Pond Spring Way Tampa, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!