- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2011 Hobson Ln, Richmond, VA 232232 beds, 1 bath, 712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 712 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Parcel #: 8027294975
- Zillow Home ID: 12354007
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2011 Hobson Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23223 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.7% lower than in East Highland Park, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Highland Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 2009 Hobson Ln Richmond, VA$117K31.51,000
- 2013 Hobson Ln Richmond, VA$80K311,068
- 2808 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$110K311,092
- 2007 Hobson Ln Richmond, VA$82K31712
- 2810 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$129K31.52,019
- 2806 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$110K311,092
- 2006 Binford Ln Richmond, VA$136K31.51,585
- 2812 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$134K32.51,418
- 2008 Hobson Ln Richmond, VA$78K21712
- 2814 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$88K211,106
- 2004 Hobson Ln Richmond, VA$78K31978
- 2004 Binford Ln Richmond, VA$144K431,668
- 2005 Hobson Ln Richmond, VA$80K31840
- 2824 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$96K21--
- 2006 Hobson Ln Richmond, VA$81K41964
- 2804 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$114K311,092
- 2816 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$83K311,038
- 2818 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$83K311,038
- 2002 Hobson Ln Richmond, VA$80K21712
- 2820 Mauldin St Richmond, VA$129K521,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!