- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2011 Thurmont Rd, Akron, OH 443132 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,387 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $102,120
- Price/sqft: $85
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 6849187
- Zillow Home ID: 35481993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2011 Thurmont Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% lower than in Akron, and 6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 2017 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$99K42.51,350
- 2012 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$91K321,350
- 2023 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$100K321,107
- 2018 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$90K211,066
- 2029 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$99K31.51,107
- 2024 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$80K21.51,066
- 2030 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$71K31.51,107
- 2037 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$86K31.51,107
- 2034 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$104K321,350
- 2047 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$88K31.51,107
- 563 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$128K42.52,012
- 2057 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$95K321,107
- 543 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$109K42.52,132
- 547 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$97K31.51,348
- 569 Cliffside Dr Akron, OH$121K32.51,872
- 2040 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$104K31.51,066
- 2044 Thurmont Rd Akron, OH$100K31.51,350
- 553 N Hawkins Ave Akron, OH$106K321,632
Nearby Schools in Akron
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292