2011 Timber Hill Trl, Indianapolis, IN 462173 beds, 2 baths, 1,402 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Flooring: Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,402 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 491415145017000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1174759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2011 Timber Hill Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46217, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.5% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 18.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
- 7830 Timber Hill Dr Indianapolis, IN$280K412,527
- 1950 Timber Hill Trl Indianapolis, IN$310K41.52,779
- 7721 Timber Hill North Dr Indianapolis, IN$250K312,211
- 2025 Timber Hill Trl Indianapolis, IN$244K311,748
- 7835 Timber Hill Dr Indianapolis, IN$291K312,413
- 7720 Timber Hill North Dr Indianapolis, IN$243K41.52,676
- 7902 Timber Hill Dr Indianapolis, IN$277K322,352
- 7700 Timber Hill North Dr Indianapolis, IN$384K544,105
- 7705 Timber Hill North Dr Indianapolis, IN$267K41.52,110
- 1933 Timber Hill Trl Indianapolis, IN$223K3--2,543
- 1859 Inisheer Ct Indianapolis, IN$442K--43,569
- 7700 Timber Hill North Dr Indianapolis, IN$333K543,609
- 1865 Inisheer Ct Indianapolis, IN$320K31.52,409
- 7911 Timber Hill Dr Indianapolis, IN$180K312,044
- 7805 S Belmont St Indianapolis, IN$354K41.52,932
- 7920 Timber Hill Dr Indianapolis, IN$408K445,305
- 1938 Timber Hill Trl Indianapolis, IN$225K311,724
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292