20111 Patton St, Detroit, MI 482192 beds, 1 bath, 865 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $38,500
- Price/sqft: $45
- Finished basement, 865 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 520 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 865 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22104239
- Zillow Home ID: 88162129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20111 Patton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48219 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.1% greater than in Detroit, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48219 home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
1,352 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in --
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 20121 Patton St Detroit, MI$41K--1952
- 20101 Patton St Detroit, MI$51K41865
- 20095 Patton St Detroit, MI$40K31.5865
- 20087 Patton St Detroit, MI$33K--1865
- 20201 Patton St Detroit, MI$38K--11,092
- 20079 Patton St Detroit, MI$33K--1865
- 20213 Patton St Detroit, MI$34K--1.51,103
- 20094 Braile St Detroit, MI$48K--2865
- 20110 Patton St Detroit, MI$42K--1878
- 20120 Patton St Detroit, MI$46K--1878
- 20100 Patton St Detroit, MI$40K--1878
- 20071 Patton St Detroit, MI$33K--1865
- 20094 Patton St Detroit, MI$48K--1878
- 20200 Braile St Detroit, MI$49K311,092
- 20086 Patton St Detroit, MI$48K--21,309
- 20225 Patton St Detroit, MI$33K321,015
- 20200 Patton St Detroit, MI$39K421,092
- 20110 Braile St Detroit, MI$52K--1865
- 20100 Braile St Detroit, MI$45K--11,298
- 20063 Patton St Detroit, MI$31K--1865
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.