- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20115 Waltham St, Detroit, MI 482051 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $36,045
- Price/sqft: $34
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 21032792
- Zillow Home ID: 88180287
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20115 Waltham Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48205 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.8% higher than in Detroit, and 537.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48205 home values.
- 20107 Waltham St Detroit, MI$33K311,970
- 20095 Waltham St Detroit, MI$35K--1777
- 20203 Waltham St Detroit, MI$37K--1744
- 20089 Waltham St Detroit, MI$31K21769
- 20213 Waltham St Detroit, MI$28K--1754
- 20104 Barlow St Detroit, MI$32K--1.5744
- 20081 Waltham St Detroit, MI$42K--1714
- 20221 Waltham St Detroit, MI$45K--1726
- 20096 Barlow St Detroit, MI$29K31750
- 20071 Waltham St Detroit, MI$42K--1736
- 20229 Waltham St Detroit, MI$31K--1749
- 20102 Waltham St Detroit, MI$72K311,020
- 20080 Barlow St Detroit, MI$34K31744
- 20112 Barlow St Detroit, MI$38K--1714
- 20094 Waltham St Detroit, MI$31K--1675
- 20202 Waltham St Detroit, MI$37K--1684
- 20220 Barlow St Detroit, MI$43K--1706
- 20200 Barlow St Detroit, MI$36K--1688
- 20088 Barlow St Detroit, MI$38K--1690
- 20072 Barlow St Detroit, MI$42K--1690
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!