2012 4th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 2 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,321 sqft
- Built in 1915
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $343,250
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3563 0086
- Zillow Home ID: 491531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 4th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Eckington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.5% higher than in Washington, and 79.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Eckington home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Eckington home values.
- 2014 4th St NE Washington, DC$421K31.51,310
- 2010 4th St NE Washington, DC$454K321,338
- 2016 4th St NE Washington, DC$429K311,450
- 2006 4th St NE Washington, DC$527K322,150
- 2018 4th St NE Washington, DC$353K31.51,496
- 2004 4th St NE Washington, DC$586K432,356
- 2020 4th St NE Washington, DC$600K331,875
- 2002 4th St NE UNIT 3 Washington, DC$354K22.51,035
- 2002 4th St NE UNIT 2 Washington, DC$350K22.51,019
- 2002 4th St NE UNIT 4 Washington, DC$571K33.51,976
- 2002 4th St NE UNIT 1 Washington, DC$318K22.51,041
- 2002 4th St NE Washington, DC$460K33.52,000
- 2022 4th St NE Washington, DC$452K31.51,250
- 2024 4th St NE Washington, DC$435K311,350
- 2026 4th St NE APT 1 Washington, DC$499K843,120
- 319 V St NE Washington, DC$462K42.51,758
- 323 V St NE Washington, DC$522K421,768
- 325 V St NE Washington, DC$434K221,768
- 321 V St NE Washington, DC$451K421,758
- 327 V St NE Washington, DC$427K221,768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!