- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2012 Del Mar Ct, Denton, TX 762104 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,407 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- HOA Fee: $25
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 477 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,407 sqft
- Parcel #: R272411
- Zillow Home ID: 69695006
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 Del Mar Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.4% greater than in Denton, and 9.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 2016 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$181K421,988
- 2013 Belmont Park Dr Denton, TX$194K421,988
- 2008 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$199K322,172
- 2017 Belmont Park Dr Denton, TX$195K322,160
- 2013 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$168K321,668
- 2009 Belmont Park Dr Denton, TX$182K421,988
- 2020 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$243K52.53,305
- 2017 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$173K421,936
- 2009 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$178K321,936
- 2004 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$177K421,988
- 2021 Belmont Park Dr Denton, TX$206K42.52,748
- 2021 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$187K422,051
- 2005 Belmont Park Dr Denton, TX$211K432,516
- 2100 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$184K421,988
- 2005 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$212K422,593
- 2101 Belmont Park Dr Denton, TX$197K42.52,546
- 2012 Belmont Park Dr Denton, TX$155K321,626
- 2000 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$169K321,720
- 2101 Del Mar Ct Denton, TX$175K321,846
- 2016 Belmont Park Dr Denton, TX$212K42.53,013
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.