2012 E 4th St, Dayton, OH 454031 bed, 1 bath, 500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Huffman Historic Neighborhood was founded in 1875 by William P. Huffman, owner of Davis Sewing Machine Company, which later became Huffy Bicycle. The neighborhood has a vibrant neighborhood association active in the community with work days to beautify the gardens and social events to unify its members.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Victorian
- Floor size: 500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2111228397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 E 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Historic Inner East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.2% less than in Dayton, and 108.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Historic Inner East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Historic Inner East home values.
- 100 Linden Ave Dayton, OH$109K------
- 92 Linden Ave Dayton, OH$82K322,336
- 90 Linden Ave Dayton, OH$76K422,344
- 2015 E 4th St Dayton, OH$66K211,540
- 84 Linden Ave Dayton, OH$180K623,847
- 2017 E 4th St # 2019 Dayton, OH$46K421,940
- 2012 E 4th St Dayton, OH$50K11--
- 156 Linden Ave Dayton, OH$63K------
- 93 Linden Ave Dayton, OH$124K314,301
- 112 Linden Ave Dayton, OH$50K221,123
- 112 Linden Ave Dayton, OH--------
- 93 Linden Ave # 95 Dayton, OH$160K33.55,000
- 76 Linden Ave Dayton, OH--321,828
- 76 Linden Ave Dayton, OH$68K22.51,828
- 127 Linden Ave # 9 Dayton, OH$50K422,392
- 118 Linden Ave # 118 Dayton, OH$92K322,582
- 121 Centre St Dayton, OH$43K211,125
- 85 Linden Ave Dayton, OH$78KStudio--3,210
- 61 Bell St Dayton, OH$33K211,216
- 59 Bell St Dayton, OH$38K211,392
Nearby Schools in Dayton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292