- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
2012 Floyd Ave, Richmond, VA 232203 beds, 2 baths, 2,215 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,134 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $451,151
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Heated BR Floor, Stainless Appliances, big yard, new kitchen & bath, exposed brick, parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,215 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 179
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: W0000902028
- Zillow Home ID: 12547579
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 2012 Floyd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Fan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 4.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Richmond, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Fan home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Fan home values.
- 2014 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$415K31.52,068
- 2010 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$446K322,372
- 2016 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$426K322,068
- 2008 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$421K322,068
- 2018 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$431K222,320
- 2006 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$416K322,068
- 2004 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$481K32.52,682
- 2020 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$489K41.53,000
- 2013 Floyd Ave APT 1 Richmond, VA$238K11--
- 2002 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$388K32.51,930
- 105 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$377K322,124
- 2022 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$446K432,376
- 107 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$386K32.52,136
- 109 N Rowland St # B Richmond, VA$231K31--
- 109 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$413K321,960
- 111 N Rowland St Richmond, VA$401K623,112
- 2000 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$314K442,514
- 100 N Meadow St Richmond, VA$352K443,440
- 2024 Floyd Ave Richmond, VA$492K32.53,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!